The 5 must haves in your wardrobe!
The 5 must haves are the items you can’t live without! If you want a sustainable wardrobe, you must have a good foundation. The items has to be timeless, and they will always be a lifesaver in a crisis:
- The white shirt is a must in your wardrobe, because you can wear it both in a casual way with your jeans, and it is perfect for work wear.
- The jeans is the ultimate item you should have in your closet. They go in almost every occasion, and goes with everything. The jeans I’m referring to is from Monki, and all their jeans are 100 % organic cotton. And I can say for my sister, girlfriends and my self, that they are just perfect in all ways.
- You always need the black dress in your closet, because once in a while, you are going out, and you can always go with a safe choice.
- The basic t-shirt is the ultimate must have. You can go with jeans, skirt, trousers, and simply every item in your wardrobe.
- And finally, as I always say: You can never have enough stripes.
1. SKALL Studio – Poul Long shirt DKK 799, 2. Monki – Kimono Two Blue DKK 400, 3. Filippa K – Deep V-neck Dress DKK 2500, 4. Filippa K – Cotton Tee White DKK 400, 5. People Tree – Gia Stripe Top Black € 59.00.